Follow the directions below to create a bibliography in Endnote Basic:
1. Click the Format tab at the top of the screen.
2. Under the Format tab, click the Bibliography link.
3. Select desired Reference group, or choose to include All references in my library from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the Bibliographic style (such as APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.) from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose the appropriate File format from the drop-down menu .NOTE: RTF (rich text file) is the appropriate file format for Word documents.
6. Click Save, Email or Preview and Print as desired and follow on-screen directions.